Job Offer: Specialty Cook (Chinese kitchen) M/F
Restaurant De Muur in Putten (the Netherlands) is looking for a Specialty cook (Chinese kitchen).
About the position:
As a specialty cook within our kitchen, you will be involved in:
1. Preparing starters and main dishes to be baked, fried and roasted.
2. Marinating meats that need to be baked, fried and roasted.
3. Carrying out the preparations, monitoring/checking the quality, doneness, taste, colour, fluidity, etc. and performing adjustments/additions.
4. Cleaning the working environment, kitchen equipment and machines and assisting any kitchen helper with the general cleaning of the kitchen.
5. Schoonmaken van de eigen werkomgeving, keukenapparatuur en -machines en het assisteren van de eventueel aanwezige keukenhulp bij het
What we offer:
– 38-hours working week, implementation of the hours can be done in consultation
– minimum salary in accordance with Dutch CLA / Horeca CAO function group 5
– Flexible working hours
– Career opportunities
– Training opportunities
– Preferably a good team player who is flexible and has good communication skills.
– Preferably good knowledge of the (Chinese) ingredients and their use in the kitchen.
Apply directly via the application button.